Why buy another jar of boring dill pickles, when you can make a quick, fresh, and spicy pickle with Full Sail IPA? These pickles are a snap to produce and keep for several months in the refrigerator.
- 1¼ cup Full Sail IPA
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ TBSP spicy pickling spice (per half pint jar)
- 2 TBSP kosher salt
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into spears
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 1-3 garlic cloves, depending on size and preference
- ½ lbs. french green beans
- 2 beets, cubed
- In a medium saucepan combine IPA, vinegar, salt
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve salt
- In sterilized jars, add ½ TBSP of spicy pickling spice, cucumbers, green beans, beets, garlic and jalapeños to each
- Pack pickles in as tightly as possible, trimming if necessary to fit the size of the jar.
- Pour brine into jars, and seal
- Refrigerate for 1 week minimum before tasting