After chowing down on the Porter Mango Habanero Pulled Pork, we still had some leftover meat. What a pity (tongue firmly planted in cheek), let’s make some quesadillas.
- 4 oz. Porter Mango Habanero Pulled Pork
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 oz. Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 TBSP mango habanero salsa
- 2 TBSP sour cream
- Put 2 oz. pork on two tortillas
- Top with shredded cheese, avocado, and other tortilla
- Place in medium-high non-stick pan and cook until the cheese is oozing out the sides, turning once
- Serve with salsa topping and sour cream on the side.