With some leftover Port of Hawaii Pork Sirloin chops, we decided to transform them into Hawaiian Pork Tacos. We simply sliced up the pork sirloins and made a pineapple/salsa sauce.
Hawaiian Pork Tacos
- 1 lbs Port of Hawaii Pork Sirloin, sliced
- 8 El Paso Nacho Cheese Taco shells
- 4 oz. pineapple chunks
- 4 oz. Casa Pablo's Medium Salsa
- 4 oz. white sharp cheddar, grated
- 4 oz. sour cream
- Hot sauce to taste
- Combine the grated cheese, sour cream, pineapple chunks, and salsa
- Heat up with the salsa
- Construct the taco with the pork, sauce and nacho cheese taco shell
- Dig In!